Safkhet Publishing ~ Summer Reads

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Wish I Was Here...

OMGosh! I already am! I’m the gorgeous beach-blonde with the sunhat and the Cosmopolitan cocktail, I wish.  Also Wishing I Was Here with…

George Clooney

*Sighs deeply*  Oh, and a...


...just in case George gets a bit... ahem ...tired.  Ooh, and something to distract me from gazing at gorgeous George's to-die-for dark eyelashes as he blissfully slumbers... and his lips, and his...  *Sighs very deeply and reaches for distracting good book.*

    
'Sorry, George, what did you say?  Oh, not now, darling.  I'm reading.'

8 comments:

Carol said...

LOL you made me smile.

If it was pure fantasy for Wish I was here it would have to include
*whispers* Ryan Reynolds.

carol

Janice said...

Oh my goodness - Yes, Sheryl you will absolutely prefer reading Reaching for the Stars over George any day. Erm, George darling... why don't you pop over here and keep me company instead...? *winks*
Love, Janice xx

Sheryl Browne said...

Well, I could make room for a little bit of Ryan, Carol. Shove over, Clooney. ;) xx

Sheryl Browne said...

Sigh. He's a stricly one-woman kindof guy, Janice. Aren't you...? George! Get out of that boat and come right back here, this instant. ;) xx

Carol said...

Now I wouldnt want to fall out with you Sheryl, you have enough to deal with entertaining George! ;)

carol

Sheryl Browne said...

True, Carol. *sighs* Course, I have to wake him up first. ;) x

Rebecca Bradley said...

Now he is gorgeous and you could just take him anywhere, though I do like your photographic destination!

Anonymous said...

So I had to leave a post. My cousin just met George Clooney in person last week and said he was the nicest man. He came and spoke at PACE where she is in the acting program.